6 Step Tumble
Gym Wizards has a Scientific Six Step System designed by Springbok Coach Tania Williams.
Check it out on the video here
The Gym Wizards Scientific 6 Step Tumble System
Here are the Six Steps……………….
Step 1: Yellow: Introduction to basic skills (cartwheel, handstand, rolls and jumps on trampoline)
Step 2: Blue: Consolidation of basic skills and beginning of sequencing and gymnastics routines
Step 3 :Red: Intro and consolidation of Intermediate skills (round offs, dive rolls etc)
Step 4: Bronze: Intro to and consolidation of some Advanced Skills (front somersaults and handsprings), sequencing of intermediate skills (intermediate gymnastics routines)
Step 5: Silver: Intro to additional advanced skills (flick flacks, handsprings, walkovers)
Step 6 : Gold: Additional advanced skills (back somersaults, front somersault) and sequencing of advanced skills (round off immediate flick flack) Advanced gymnastics routines.
The programme is essentially ‘non competitive’ (recreational) and is designed to fit into the regular children’s extra mural activities the schools offer.
All children are continuously evaluated through the Gym Wizards Grading Programme.
Why are we different?
- We offer a niche service to kids at primary schools wanting professional gymnastics/tumbling coaching.
- Cheerleaders, circus performers, dancers, singers and actors– all benefit from our programme.
- We offer our pre school programme to Pre Grade R and Grade R children
- We offer Adults Gymnastics Classes
- We are a non competitive gymnastic school– providing a foundational training for all children – whether they want to stay recreational or go competitive. We refer your talented competitive child to private gymnastics clubs who offer a competitive programme.
We help kids be better all around sports people- giving them the ABC’s of movement through our proprietory strength and flexibility conditioning system.
Why not book a trial lesson for your child today!
Gym Wizards! Offering Kids Gymnastics lessons in Greater Cape Town including Pinelands , Durbanville (7550), Cape Town (8001), Constantia (7806), Llandudno (7806), Sunningdale (7441) and Hout Bay (7806)